TERMS OF SERVICE
We reserve the right to add to, delete or change the Terms and Conditions because of frequent changes in Internet technology and applicable law. You are responsible for checking these Terms and Conditions for changes.
- To be a member of our network and receive rewards you must be a resident of U.S or Canada and at least 18 years of age or older.
- Users must register with valid information including email address, shipping address and phone number. Any changes should be updated on the site in a timely manner.
- We will verify your phone number through an automated phone verification system which places a phone call to the number entered and asks you to enter a randomly generated pin before you get access to your member privileges.
- Users will have to provide your details only the first time you register on our network. This account can be extended to any other site within our network.
- One account per person / Internet Connection / Household. If a duplicate account is found both the accounts will be placed on hold.
- Users should not sign up from or even log in from a public area such as a workplace, college campus, or library. A user may also not sign up or log in to our sites via a proxy, which includes ISPs such as AOL. The account will be placed on hold if violated.
- No P.O. Box addresses permitted, if used will have your account placed on hold until a valid address is provided. Stay assured your details will not be given out or sold.
- Accounts may be suspended or closed at any time if suspicious activity is found.
- Sending unsolicited emails / messages to acquire referrals and posting your referral links at places where it is not welcome is called Spamming. Spamming will not be tolerated.
- The preferred method of payment is PayPal; Users should have a Verified PayPal Account to receive payments.
- Users may be requested to submit a Scanned copy of their ID and /or a Utility bill if a suspicious activity is detected.
- Your account with our network is permanent and cannot be deleted. This helps us ensure that nobody else signs up with the same information.
II Sponsor Offers:
- A user must obtain the required amount of credits by completing offers to be counted as a referral for the person who referred you
- Users may complete an offer only once. Completing an offer more than once will result in the credit being revoked and account being put on Hold.
- Users should only complete offers they are interested in and should not cancel an offer without trying the offer. Completing an offer only to get your free gift is considered fraud and you will not receive credit for such offers, even if you did receive credit it will be revoked and your account will be placed on hold.
- We reserve the right to refuse or revoke credits for offer completions. Reasons for this include but are not limited to, duplicate offer completions, fraudulent information or non-payment from the providers.
- The amount of time taken to get credit for completing an offer varies depending on the offer completed the advertiser etc. Approximate crediti
ng times are displayed below the offer description.
- If you have completed an offer and waited the required amount of time but not received the credit yet, you may place a request by going to the support section. Users may not always receive credit for completions due to circumstances beyond our control.
- We are not responsible for the Terms and Requirements for the Individual offers and are not responsible for any unknown or unexpected charges that you receive from one or more of our offers. We strongly suggest that you read the terms and conditions of the offer before completing it.
- Users shall not use any type of prepaid cards to complete offers. If found, the account will be put on hold permanently.
- Users must signup for the offers by clicking on the link provided on the offers page. Users are advised to disable popup blocks and make sure your browser allows cookies in order to receive credit as well as clear the browserï¿½s cookies and cache before completing any offers.
- Offer credits cannot be transferred even within our network.
- Users are advised to save all confirmation emails received from the affiliate companies.
- No Walking Through -- A user may not "walk" a referral through the completion of an offer. All users must sign up for offers based on their personal likes and dislikes themselves. If a user is believed to have "walked" a referral through offer process, all involved parties will have their accounts placed on hold.
- If an interested party has a disability that affects their ability to use our site they may receive assistance, but a support ticket describing the situation must be created before an offer is completed.
- We will make all possible efforts to make sure that our Users receive their payments and rewards at the earliest.
- We will ship all the rewards to the shipping address / PayPal account listed on your account. It is the responsibility of the account holder to update this information. We are not responsible for rewards lost due to incorrect shipping addresses.
- We do not accept exchanges or returns of shipped rewards except if you were shipped the wrong / non functional item.
- We do not guarantee the availability of any reward offered on the sites, we will put all human efforts to bring your rewards to you. If the reward you required is not available at that time, we will contact you and give you all the options available including payments in cash or check. Your reward will be processed and shipped out at the earliest.
- If your rewards are valued to more than $599.00 you will be required to submit an IRS W-9 or W-8 form. This is required by federal law. The form should be filled in its entirety and mailed back to us at email@example.com.
- PayPal payments will only be sent to Verified PayPal accounts. If your PayPal account is not verified the payments will not be sent out until the account is verified.
- We are not responsible for lost/ delayed orders due to, but not limited to, incorrect shipping addresses or errors by the shipping companies.
- We may request for a copy of the Users ID to verify your account when orders are placed, if you do not comply then payment will not be sent.
- You contact our support team by sending in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our user friendly support team will respond to your requests in a timely manner, ensuring that you receive instant responses.
- You can also contact us via messenger service on AOM screen name: FandFsupport.
- If you have any questions pertaining to your account or your referrals you are advised to place a support ticket by logging into your acco